The Swedenborg Short Film Festival 2011 is now open for entries and will place in the Society’s grade II listed neo-classical Hall.
Following the success of last year, we hope the festival will continue to establish itself as an annual landmark event on the UK film calendar.
Featuring films of 30 mins or less, the heart of the Festival is to showcase the latest new and established talent. Films should respond to themes encountered in the work of scientist, philosopher, radical theologian and mystic Emanuel Swedenborg (1688 – 1772). Submissions are invited on a variety of themes and genres. Selected submissions will be screened to a public audience at Swedenborg Hall; at the closing of the festival an award will be given for Best Film.
- All film submissions must be sent in DVD format by post, with a completed application form (available to download below).
- An administration fee of £5 is placed on all submissions.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope is be included for the return of submissions.
For more information visit http://www.swedenborg.org.uk/events/swedenborg_short_film_festival or contact email@example.com.
2. Pay the administration Fee (£5.00)
Via Paypal here. Alternatively fill in your card details on the application form; or send a cheque/postal order (pounds sterling only) with your application form.
3. Download and print out the application form Swedenborg Short Film Festival 2011 Application Form: 426.27 kb
4. Fill in the application form and send, with a DVD copy of your film, to: Swedenborg Short Film Festival, 20-21 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2TH, United Kingdom.
MORE INFORMATION http://www.swedenborg.org.uk/events/swedenborg_short_film_festival